Thursday, October 27, 2011

Random blogging

i really want to blog, but my mind is all over the place atm so this is going to be so random.

First of all, Warrens already in vietnam!! his called me and messaged me how his going and his loving it there =D
i just bought myself a little something for my trip!
a brand new red luggage!! how sexy is it!
i thought that since this is the beginning of my traveling journey, i thought i'd buy myself my own luggage.
also got myself a new backpack, cause carrying around the country road bag was hell last time. i got one big enough for my cameras, so i wont b too worried carrying my cameras around vietnam.
and some australian souvenirs for my relatives! i dont know if i have enough.. i think i'll buy more on the weekend.
but im so excited! we've been planning this trip for about 4 yeasr or something. just a holiday in vietnam with friends, and we're finally going! the funny thing is that the plans were with monica, stacey, rob, william and tim.. and none of them are going.. lol
im so excited and nervous!!! 

so.. i have this big obsessions with cute little things right? but i have to limit myself to only a few cute little things or else i'd buy everything and end up giving them away cause i dont have any space. so i have limited myself to buying key chains/key rings..
look how cute they are!! LOL
my keys.. i only have 2 house keys n my car keys with 5 keyrings on it lol.
but they've gotten dirty lately.. my car cat and my camera pig.. :(
so i decided to give them a bath =D
 they were extremely dirty..
i love these little animl keychains, tim bought my the pig ages ago during highschool at moon festival.
and i saw the donkey and cow this year and dave bought it for me :)
tiny mario star and mayo!!
look how cute it is!!!
its not edible tho, i already asked..
and a tiny vibrator.. (dont worry, its not used.. BUT ITS SO CUTE!!! i just had to get it..) lol
there are more keychains.. but they are all attached to something..

man, today i went to the shops to pick up some pads and ended up spending 50$ on groceries..
 i currently have the biggest cravings for sweet potato chips
 
 stella n i went to the travel agent to look at holidays yesterday as well and saw a 104 day around the world P&O cruise for 22k..
i really want to go!!!

also, my ring flash came in. its a little hard to get use to but its pretty cool still. and for the price ($30) its alright. its better than nothing right??

and lastly, daves parents have met my parents =D! finally!! they've been buying eachother stuff ever since we've been dating, but they've never met. my parents think its going to be awkward, and they think its pointless if they met n we ended up breaking up.
but they've met! its also pretty good that they speak the same language as well, daves mums been saying that ever since we got together daves been able to do n eat more things.. lol
and my dads been telling daves mum all sorts of things about dave as well lol (cause he lives here now)
dave said that he talks to my dad more than he talks to his dad.

anyways, i've been delaying cleaning my part of the room for ages now cause i've been too lazy.. so i really should get to cleaning it cause dave gets mad that i tell him off for not cleaning the room when i never clean it anyways.. lol