Thursday, September 2, 2010

what a beautiful morning =D the first day of spring ^__^
actually its not as nice as i thought it would be.. lol looks a little cloudy outside..

but it is nice to know that summer is on its way and that i have uncapped internet!!
 good news and bad news for me, i have now lost my blackberry storm due to its shittiness and the fact that it will not turn on.. 
Good news is that my dad is letting me borrow his phone for now =D but i feel bad cause he really loves it..
he has lovos in it!! hehehe

my fave chocolates! from aldi =D they are so yummy ^__^


we also went to Wetherill park yesterday for daves driving test. Me and Albert were walking around and found this little pastry shop. i bought 30$ worth of cute little pastries there.
macarons!
little creme burlee! (i didnt like these too much, it was really bitter and the top was no longer hard.. it ended up really sticky)
 fruit and strawberry tarts (these were sooo good! my fave from the pack)
south american pastries! 


beautiful baked ricotta cheese cake

almost eating everything in the box already =D! they were so yummy ^__^