Sunday, September 26, 2010

im a little bummed out at the moment by people.. im just talking to a couple of friends at the moment online about something that happened today and just the thought of an unworthy friend makes me really sad.

i think its a big thing to open up to someone and giving them something as big as trust in return for theirs.. and yet they just take advantage of you.. and complains about you not being a better friend?

sometimes the voices in my head tells me that it would just be better if i didnt have any friends.. so no one would make me mad or disappoints me...
how easy would that be, you wouldnt have to drive people home or buy things for people.. or do anything for anyone..

im just so mad that i have done so much for certain people.. and they dont even fucking appreciate it.. let along care that it even happened..
they just keep coming back for more and having nothing in return...

selfish people who have no idea what it is to actually do something for someone without asking for anything back... or people who are so fucking lazy they cant do things for themselves..

everytime i tell people about my friends, i have to mention how horrible and lazy they all are before they understand what im talking about...

i just feel so sorry for everyone else in my situation..
thank you for understanding.