Friday, September 17, 2010

i am finally back home!!
and something has gotten me really mad
LOL (thats my fake mad face i do to dave when im fake mad at him..)

*sigh* you know that thing.. kinda like a zit.. you think its gone forever but in a year it comes back to annoy you once again =)
yeah.. well im having that problem again..

i dont get how certain people can get "yes.. text me randomly with the number u promised to delete ages ago" from LEAVE ME ALONE! makes no sense at all..



and cause you gave me full permission to complain.. Im going to be a bitch and abuse that.



ignoring all the times u did try to talk to me through tim and warren, txting really crossed the line.. 
far out.. what happened to wanting to move on.. -_-''

people like that deserve to die =)


but its ok..
frozen yohurt has calmed be down.. =D!!
I LOVE FRO-GURT!
but now i am soo cold!!! ><

the realisation of weakness is slowly hitting me and it makes me a little sad to know that i am not as healthy as i should be.. and weaker than i thought i am..
i getting a full check up this week and next, got my blood works done today and go back tomorrow for other check ups =)

but you know.. honestly in a way.. i wouldnt be sad if something were to be wrong with me.. i would live out my life the way i am knowing that my purpose is to only and just be happy.
it seems more simpler than studying to work for money for a future..
never liked that way of thinking.. cause as repeatitive as this quote is but "what happens if you just suddenly die tomorrow?"
then you wouldve wasted your time right?

but thats my way of thinking.. it might not be the best and responsible way but im happy right =)

today i spent all my money on new jellwery..
now my ears look sexy ;)
replaced all my earrings on this ear sides the tragus..
and got myself a proper industral and something to cover the infected piercing.. now it looks AWESOME =D yayy..

im thinking about getting more ear piercings done when i get more mulas.
just some more helix and maybe a double tragus =D

but i spent all my shopping money on it already =( so no shopping tomorrow unless davie gives me shopping money ^__^

NO MUST RESIST! im only going to just get more candy anyways.. LOL



anyways i've noticed a change in my hair!
its a lot more thicker since i've changed shampoo and conditioner..
but lets just pause for a moment and think about our hair.. i dont think people appreciate it as much as they should!
so here are my list of things to do to keep your hair awesome =D
1) plain and obvious.. Dont constantly straighten or curl your hair.. (that should be obvious at least..) even if u have the top of the range GHD you got for 500$ or more, it will still kill your hair =)! my proof is when i realised my hair started to look like pubes..
would u preferre some days with loopy hair? or pubical looking hair..
THATS RIGHT
another alternative is blow drying, its less harsh and if you master it then it should be easier to do (it also looks more natural too)

2) SHAMPOOING AND CONDITIONING..
how to not waste.. =D i learnt in hairdressing school that if you want to wash your hair well you dont use a handfull of shampoo.. use only the amount of the size of a 10cent piece.. the trick is, you shampoo twice.
they say that our hair has a resistance that opens up the hair follicles, and the first wash, as much shampoo as you have in it, it never really does the job cause it only washes off the resistance leaving all the dirt on the inside still there.
conditioner is made to close the follicles which leaves it silky and shiney.. but remember to wash it off well.. or then ur hair will look oily..
if this doesnt work then just experiment on how it works with your hair

3) Know your limit! if your hair already looks like pubes.. i best suggest NOT bleaching it for the 7th million time =D i think you would rather want to savour as much beautiful hair before u start getting grey hairs and HAVE to dye it..

4) if a certain shampoo and conditioner isnt working for you than change! my hair was falling out a lot when i was using my old shampoo.. but i thought that was just normal and i was just low in zinc, but it was also the shampoo..  so try different types of shampoo for a week or 2, or even finish the whole bottles off, and if u cant, let someone else have it =)

5) dont be rough, when your hairs wet, use a wide set tooth comb, try not to rub it like crazy with a towel, pat it or squeeze it.. or just let it dry naturally =)

just simple basic tips.. (sorta just me telling you guys to leave your hair natural) 
but its just better than having to trim 2 inches off your hair everytime you see split ends

there is no magical cure tho.. so just treat it right

anyways.. i have to pee now =D 
toodles