Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Life, My Feelings, My Food

and him =)

i was just going through my old blog and giggling the way through it..
you knows its about the same time last year when my life started all over again.. not just for me.. but for everyone around me as well... everything isnt the same as it use to be and i guess i am happy for that.
im glad for my friends that have found new lovers that truely make them happy and not ashamed of being with eachother..
i am also happy for my friends who have separated from their partners, it just gives us a chance to be our true selves and grow up a little before actually settling down..
i am so happy for everyone that has managed to finish their uni/tafe degrees! it was been quite a long experiance buts its over and they can finally take another step up towards building a future.
im glad for everyone who have managed to get a small job, or big one even =) it gives you a new look towards responibility life
and i am also glad for all the new little people coming into this world, and a promise that we'll try to make it as awesome for them as it were for us.

i feel as though i havent grown up as much as i wanted to by the time i am 20.. i know i have changed but i dont know weather that is a truely happy thing for me.

i just have so many doctor visits now.. so i've been kinda busy


but! i have new food and new photos!!

we went shopping the other day and saw this!!
its a flavoured straw that you just put in water and drink..
how funky is that! would you try it??

its just like the milk ones!
speaking of which.. i've had such a craving for flavoured milk lately so davie bought me this!!
blurry photo =( how cute is the little happy cow heheh
it was super cheap cause it is only a little sample packet =)
yumm!! too bad davie doesnt have milk at his place =(

also bought myself a fruit flan!! YUMMM
but i havent eaten it just yet

i keep forgetting about it.. lol davie made me too much food tonight.. wat a waste tho =(

ajay was also over last weekend and she got some contacts =)
shes had green eyes natrally so the contacts are so light in her eyes

and she also got a chance to play with the puppies
they are soooo cute now!!

quine also asked if i could take a photo of the fried ice cream for her for our new menus ^__^
does that look yummy??? =D


i love him..
whatever happens.. we're in it together..