Sunday, March 17, 2013

i think the writing is slowly getting too me..
i've been so horrible emotional lately..
and been eating A LOT of cake. A LOT! seriously.. i finished 2 cakes on my own in less than a week. one of the cakes i finished in less than 24 hours =(
im lucky i dont put on the weight i actually eat.. imagine if i did. god.
i've also stopped my weekly exercises for now as well.
And i've somehow gotten sick. probly from stress..

I think its a little funny that my blog entries shows my slow transition into schizophrenia! woo..

I'v also started my second novel/story... thing...
And it sounds a lot more enjoyable than my first, but, its driving me more insane.
my brain might start to bleed soon..

the only thing keeping my slightly alright is youtubing Mozart and Beethoven.

i am currently obsessed with beethovens moonlight sonata, i mean, i've always loved the first movement. but only just discovered there were more. and it drives me mental =)
i just want to write a whole page about the 3rd movement.

Anyways.  a week till our holiday.. yay....

Also. do you believe in ghosts and fortune tellers?
because someone told me that when they went to the fortune teller, that someone i pray to in the past life said hi to me.. and only me..

it freaks me out. i didnt think they could hear my thoughts..
But for someone with too many thoughts as it is.. i mean so many that my second personalities have split personalities.. gosh.
its a lot to take in. so if anyone reads this.

let me know what you think about the past life.
because i always do wish him well whenever i pray. it would be nice to know that i am being heard. and that he will look after our families and everyone i love. thats all i ask for.

And a pony.. LOL! jks. (i dont like ponys)

oh yeah! and i still got productive after saying i wouldnt take much photos till my holiday.