Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hello Hello

I've been so distracted lately playing with my imagination that i completely forgot about my day jobs.
Not the one at the cafe.. but the one that involves my special little equipments.
I've got a couple of photo shoots i have to arrange before we travel at the end of next month.. it would be much easier if i had a proper day job, so i can shoot at night or during the weekend. then life would be perfect.
unless i dont get any time for any other hobbies.. =(

but i dont know, maybe im wishing for something i might complain about later.

Anyways, i finished one of the books i borrowed from the library.
The boy with the striped pyjamas, it was soooo good that i ended up finishing the book on the second day. now im interested to see the movie. (first book i read before watching the movie)

i've also gotten through to the sex part of 50 shades of grey.. finally.. bah. took its time.
and also a couple of chapters into the other books i borrowed from the library and another book i've been reading online...

but i feel kinda sad atm that my life revolves around books and not real people..

i need vitamin D and a social life!!! :(

But other than my shriveling social status, i had a very productive week =)
i've finished editing all the of the useable photos from my last shoot i had a while back.

i've gotten to the 4th chapter on the first draft of my story.. although, it need A LOT more work.

And i've been a good house wife =D.. sorta.. ahahah

We finally booked our hotels for Fiji!!! its only a month away now... and im getting very excited.
i can not wait to go there and take photos, write and relax.. HAAHAHA
seriously tho, that is what i really want to do there.

Dave wants to buy me a new laptop =D (cause his the bestest boyfriend ever..)
but we dont know what laptop to get. because all laptops are shit (in my opinion)
they all die after the one years warrenty is over.
but thats just how laptops have been for me..
we are contemplating getting a mac book, seeing as we haven't heard of anyone really complaining about it.. sides anti apple people. cause they're so annoying that way.

i also completely forgot, i was playing around with my eyeliners again..
hoping to get something food enough to use to apply at a tattoo parlor, but i've been too chickenshit to go. but its still fun to play around with.
it was hard drawing on myself tho, esp when i have to do it backwards on the mirror.. stupid mirrors.

look at the giant cucumber!!!!
so crazy..

And my tiny pineapples =D yay..