Friday, February 15, 2013

What a productive night (my reason for being a lazy blogger)

I am such a lucky person..

I am so blessed to have 2 such amazing best friends..

i literally can tell them anything.. ANYTHING!!!! and we just lol it all off.

i cant believe i've known them for almost all my life..
friendship like that, that strong is so rare..

They are my soulmates :)
and i cant live without them.


i just wished we had more time together like we used to.


Thanks to them though, i was able to FINALLY write my first chapter.. i mean, not that im trying to be a writer or anything, thats a laugh.. lol
but i am finally able to put to paper the stories that have been building in my head for well.. as long as i've known them... (since 1998?)
i've been so busy lately, writing in my little note book that i'm almost out of pages..
 but i've still got a lot more stories to write down :)

almost 2 decades worth of dreams...

but that's the reason for why i sleep around 12 hours a day, if anyone was ever curious..

anyways, my brain has completely shut down right about now, spent the whole night writing and chatting to my girls..
and now its 7.30am.. 

night!