Sunday, July 8, 2012

Victoria secrets haul

Today Dave and I went to the airport to pick up his parents because they had just come back from their little weekend trip to Adelaide.
Spent $70 today
 i wanted to get the box because it came with a box and something tiny!!
 for my little tiny collection =D
i even have a little painting there too :)
Gilly got this for me from Canada when she went.. and i fell in love with the flavour that after smelling around 10 flavours of body lotion.. and not having enough arm space left on my arm.. i ended up getting the love spell because its just so yummy :)
And the last time i was there, i got myself some panties!! :P I've never worn them yet because i have too many pairs of underpants.. but they are so soft.. i want to get more :)
and i wanted to show everyone my impressive bruise.. 
i randomly fell over the other day.. i tried to catch myself but i couldnt.. so i ended up landing on my knee and hips..
i swear it was like the scene from family guy where peter is holding his knee for 5 mins..