Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Hate Kids..

I went to the doctors today to do my annual check ups, blood, urine and pap tests, because i like to stay as healthy as i can.
While i was waiting in the waiting room a mother and son came into the room and i watched as the son was running around everywhere..
watchinh the receptionist having to move him out of her work space a couple of times while the mother sat there watching and saying "stop.." without any action or meaning to her words.

The boy then started to get close to me and touch my phone and bag.. (which had my urine sample in it.. )
he then got onto the chair next to me and started to play with my hair.. his hands were dirty and full of drool.. and he started to tug on my hair..

but i dealt with it because i was going to be called next.

i then walked into the room.. happy i dont have to deal with that anymore.

But as i was telling the doctor about what i wanted to get done, the kid opens the door and starts to jump on me. his mum runs into the room and tries to pull him off..
i felt so horrible because they were invading my privacy..

i needed to get a blood test and a pap smear. if that kid and his mum had walked in while during that part i would've died..

the doctor asked weather i knew that family... but i didnt.


i hate kids, and that just put me over the limit..
i hate kids so much that i will willingly get my tubes tied..

and i hate faking liking kids or thinking they are cute just because I'm a women.

i dont hate all kids tho, im can stand my friends kids because i see how much joy they bring to them..
They are so pure and innocent.. so i dont hate them for the reasons of what they bring to the world and why they are unable to control their own little actions.
and i do love that they have the most biggest imaginations.. 

but for a mother that stops caring about what her child is doing.. i just dont believe people like that should have kids.
i mean, i know its hard for people too, i cant judge on weather or not that women was so tired that she just didnt have the energy to pull him back all the time.. but still

i feel violated. i dont care if it were just a kid..

and people always.. ALWAYS! tell me that when i have my own kids i would feel different.
i honestly believe that when i have my own kids i will drop kick them. or put them in the microwave..
you've heard those stories of those crazy mothers..
well that will be me if i ever have a kid :)
But until they are around 6-7.. i'll be okay.

Anyways, im going to scrub myself again to try to get the baby stink off me.