Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Freelance Work

I finally got paid for a photoshoot i did recently!!! but i am not exactly happy with the photos that i ended up with because it just showed me how much i need to upgrade my DSLR..
i get a little annoyed when i hear people wanting all sorts of expensive cameras because its just stupid.. what I've learned is that it doesn't take a good camera to be a good photographer..
so i've contemplated getting a higher end DSRL would actually be worth the moneys worth because that exact reason.

why spend a butt load of money and spend all my time researching on cameras and gear.. when i can be out there making use of the equipment i already have.

half the time people dont even know how to use the equipment they actually have! o_o!!
that also makes me sad.. :(

But i am finally settling on the thought that i will be getting a new camera to upgrade my 4 year old 450D :)
not that i wont still be using that camera all the time, but it would be nice to take a better camera out for the photoshoots i've been doing lately.

Anyways!! i wanted to show off the photos i got from the last couple of shoots i've done :)
The shoot i did with hairly a while back, i havent gotten through all the photos and edited them yet because i've been pretty busy with more urgent shoots. but i did get myself a loyal team of helpers in to help me edit some of the photos with me :)
The photo above was edited by my friend Chutima =)
And this was the before photo. 
 This one was also edited by Chutima.
 And this one i finally finished editing :)
Hairly is such an amazing model!!! i should've asked her earlier to be our model!! but now that i know, im going to be calling her more often :)


The shoot from the band photos, that's going into another newspaper :)

Finally finished editing all the pictures..

And a photo from the wedding i did over the weekend..
I edited 1500 photos in 2 days, which didnt take too long because most the photos didnt need editing :)

but i got sick from being outdoor the whole time.. and couldnt get to the shoot i had the day after :(
so depressing because i needed the photos to get into the newspaper too.. but its alright, we'll work something else out.

The wedding was so beautiful.. its so nice to see such a happy couple tie the knot :)


You know, i never think i would be able to be a photographer for a living.. only because i'd go broke cause i hate taking money from people for something i enjoy doing..

And i photo i found on the Good Food and Wine show facebook page :)