Monday, November 7, 2011

My brother said his able to retire here, life here's been great, everyone here are so nice,, not cause they want your money, but cause they r just nice n helpful.
After 6 years a lot has changed, things have gotten better.

We walked the streets here at night without adults with bags n stuff, the only real concern is the traffic but you get use to that.
Everything here is so cheap that it feels like we are ripping people off for the things we get sometimes.
I got my hair washed for 20cent, full body massage for 13$, and a 3 meal corse dinner with red wine, 2 cocktail n juice for 100$ Aussie dollars.
There are things such as market stuff that u shouldn't buy. But the services here are awesome!

I love my relatives so much, they r the nicest people, and to look after Lana and Dave as well even when they aren't related, makes me happy I have them as family :)

I'm gonna b so sad when I Leave n return to real life.

Now to get some 2$ cocktails! Yummy