Monday, September 26, 2011

Haul entry

Hi hi!! This is a little haul entry
ALSO! i finally did my hair!! i got it dyed to a lighter brown and finally got rid of the blonde.. but cause i cant stand having one complete colour, the hairdresser added some highlights for me :)
it took 5 hours for everything, had to dye the blonde parts a couple times cause it turn green the first time.
Anyways, since i was so good and saved up so much money, i thought i'd shower myself with a small shopping spree..
 i bought a new dress for a party, but i dont wanna show yet.. lol ($130)
 got myself a new moisturiser.. ($80)
 i also got myself some perfume and a blazer, and ended up spending 300$ shopping, so i ended up getting 2X$20 gift cards!!
 and bought this dress today with the gift card. i love finding very cheap sale items that are too large for me. gives me reason to be creative and make something else with them.
the material and colour was just so nice!! and it was $27 down from $100
 and, my love for food magazines..
dave also got my a superman tee
and skirt.. and while he was at costco
he got me this~!!
soo much candy!!