Thursday, September 15, 2011

daily ramblings..

someones been eating my chocolates!!! :(

so today is my first day off in a while, though i did have monday off but that i finally have a day off to myself..
then again, i only waste it by sleeping in too late.. (it was such a good dream tho!)

so technically i have 3 jobs.. 2 of them im on spare till they need me.. or till i choose to cave in and actually work more..
so i was asked to fill in at my first job, and it just reminds me of so much..
you know how a smell can bring you back..
it just reminded me of past friendships and relationships..
but it did remind me of the reasons to work..

then it brings me to the thought of a work family, how can it be family when they keep changing?? :(
the people i use to work with no longer work there..

anyways, im craving for a shopping spree.. and so far i've only been shopping online! lol dave pays for online purchases cause i dont know my netbank details

this was my attempt at blogging..