Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rocket salad

I had this at tee's cupcakes and it was amazing!!
It has the spicy, peppery taste of the rocket mixed with the sweet and sour flavour oh the dressing and apple with the slight taste of Parmesan




Ingredients
- baby rocket
- one apple
- Parmesan cheese
- balsamic dressing
- walnuts

And I love to add avocado to it, gives it a nice creamy texture.
This is the dressing I bought for it.




Im sure u can make it from scratch but I think with the price comparison this does really well.




First of all, wash the rocket. Pre packet salads are the most dirtiest veges that can cause horrible food poisoning.




Cut the apple! Presentation wise I would cut them into strips like in the picture, but i also halved them so they fit in my mouth.. Lol




And assemble!
It takes less than 5 mins to make n it costs less than 8$

So enjoy :)