Friday, June 10, 2011

IM SO BROKE NOW!!!!! omg i want to cry :(
i never thought how much my 21st is going to cost me.. so now i need to save the rest of my money till then.. unless i pull out of my savings!

by next week i should have enough :)
Anywhos, i finally got a day off today and i decided to get my hair done..
 it was not a dramatic change.. 
THERES GLITTER ALL OVER MY HANDS!

on other news.
i finally found what i was looking for..
There was this cereal i had when i was young and when pokemon just came out.

im not sure if anyone has tried it.. im sure everyone obsessed with pokemon back in the day would've but this was the best thing that happened to cereal.
it was cheerio cereal with tiny Pokemon marshmallows. it was DELICIOUS!

though since it was just a fad, the cereal didnt last long. 
Ever since i remembered, i've been researching about a cereal that was just like that one.. and i found it! the thing was, it was only in America!
NOT ANYMORE!!!! =D!
warren bought it for me yesterday after finding it at the candy shop in Stocklands Wetherill Park.

the only sad thing about this situation is that i do not have any milk at home...

Anyways, thats all i guess. blog soon