Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Its my birthday!


im finally 21, even tho it says on my fb that it isnt.. it is my birthday..


i dont think anyone forgot niether :)
i got heaps of txt messages and phone calls last night at midnight :P

i spent the whole day with dave.. just sleeping.. lol
he got up early to get me another present cause i didnt like what he originally got me..

and i spent 3 hours making my cake :)
you likey!!! =D im sooooo proud of myself!
it took sooo long!! but i actually did it :)

we went to Twelve Spices for dinner tonight with some of my closest friends.

Anya and Loc came by after dinner because they werent able to make it in time and brought me a little make up cake =D
ice cream cake!
yumm..
and warren got a piercing on his eye!

today was awesome.
i am so happy at the moment!! lost for words really..
today has been so wonderful.. i am so glad to be surrounded by so many people that i love so much. i wish everyday was like today.
Thank you to everyone that came today.. so glad everyone was able to make it on short notice and to everyone that wished me a happy birthday. And also to everyone that got me something. lol i honestly really dont want anything.. :)

look at what i ended up getting!!!
a little blue box ;)
with 2 keys.. (cause im so picky.. dave got me both) lol
something sweet from Anya and Loc, THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
a photo album from Kyleen and Roland. going to be handy after i develop the photos from this week :)
and a cute little bag from thuy :)

Thank you guys so much. it means so much to me!!!

I feel so lucky..