Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lately I've been getting up super early and sleeping early.. and everything just reminds me of all those Saturday mornings in Campise.. waking up early to go to Thaos house and start our adventures days.. i love those days..
they sun was so bright, but it wouldn't burn us as much as the sky does now. the beautiful bight colours the day brought..
i remember just staring out of my balcony on the top floor of our building to see if Thao's family was up yet..

Today i woke up to incenses my parents lit for our ancestors, the smell always brings me to a better place, because it was always lit on good days..
My parents have still be renovating our house.. and now that my brother have moved into his brand new spacious granny-flat, my mum cleaned out all of his room and my art room! and now there is space!!!!!
lots and lots of space!

anyways, today we had a little photoshoot.. it took awhile to get into because my car didnt start.. me and dave killed the battery and my dad had to come and replace it for me =( i love my dad. but i think he hates my car now.

i think the batch came out well. tho i wish the quality would be better.. you know what that means tho, i need a better camera! everything is so fuzy when i try to crop it.. =((

Davie and i went to eat after the shoot, had some thai food, Yumm!!
anywhos! sleep time