Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just got back from the doctors.. i havent been in like 8 months O_O geez..
but i went for my yearly check up.

i got a blood test, vaccine shot and shot for my keilod (ear infection) and i have to give a urine sample in tomorrow.. FUN!!
spent 50$ on medication today as well.. *sigh*

But other than that!! i had a very nice conversation with my doctor! I was able to ask him weather he has always wanted to be a doctor or not and weather it was all worth it?
but i keep wandering if doctor patient confidential goes both ways? but i guess i shouldnt say anything he told me. but it was very interesting to know different peoples opinion of life. i appreciated that he was able to tell me.
it really helps me narrow down the choice of my career path..


My familys been really busy lately cleaning out the house and also moving my brother into his room :)
my mum has officially moved into my brothers old room and she cleaned up my art room! now we can actually stand in there =D
anyways, i decided to clean my room up as well. i moved my clothes around because i dont have enough space in my room for clothes!!! i decided to move my lingerie into 2 drawers and IT DOESNT FIT!
2 big drawers too.. 
does not fit at all..

not to mention i have a lot of stuff at daves place as well O_O and i also have another closet at a friends place full of clothes......
anyways, i got rid of so much stuff.. a huge bag stuff of crap, and the room seems a little more spacious =D


My food finds!
Tina gave me a sample of her Chai Latte a while ago but i never got a chance to actually try it =D
YUM!
its so nice, beautiful spicey aroma and a very creamy taste. its worth a try for all the chai fans =)
i also am a huge fan of White hot chocolate.. but i was never able to find any.. so when i saw this! i couldnt help but buy it =D

the instructions say that for hot chocolate you only use hot water.. but i used half water half milk cause i wanted it to taste creamy.
this is a very very light version of white hot chocolate, so it isnt as creamy as i thought it would be. but its nice still. i dont think its worth it too much cause its not that creamy..

but its almost winter! any of these are worth a try =)