Saturday, April 2, 2011

I have no idea what the signature greet is for flight attendants..
HI!
i finally have my net back =D hopefully i wont cap myself watching youtube unlessly..
<3 youtube..

Anywhos, not much have changed sides the fact that i quit my job!!! O_O
Why? cause i felt a little depressed just quit..! not a great solution to things but it was an impulsive decision.
just after everything thats happened around the would seemed a little pointless to still be working at a little cafe being underpaid.
so i made a decision to actually do something with my life, as long as i got a life to live, i will live it!
i wanted to become a fireman.. and be able to actually help people, cause i still feel so useless donating, but its going to be tough.. so im going to think it all over before i actually decide to do it. but it is something i really want to do. for now i've also applied for all sorts of volunteer jobs and jobs for charity.

if none of that works out than im going to start working towards a future for my parents. i want to be able to make enough money for them to live on when they retire. they will be my motivation to being better =)

anyways. other than not working i've been having game night at my place every week, reading and going to job interviews.

man it feels so good to be at home on my own computer..
anyways, i'll blog about my food findings next time, cause i dont have the pictures here atm