Sunday, December 5, 2010

work work and more work

im working 7 days straight at the moment to save up for camping and the Christmas party =D but it is killing me, my legs hurt sooo much and with the lack of sleep im getting very klumsy.. but it'll all be over soon ^__^ hopefully.. lol
i just finished a 10 hour shift, havent worked that long is a really long time, but its alright, my boss never ever gets a break so she asked if i could fill in for the both of them while they went to a Christmas party with their kids =)
i havent been able to blog also for another reason.. which is the fact that my computer broke down.. guess when dale built it, some things werent as good as the others, so things ended up failing -_-'' woo.. so after the christmas party i'll save up to replace those parts..
i've also decided to stop buying presents >=( everyone that i havent gotten something for will get nothing!

nothing much has happened lately..
anywhos i am sooo excited!! ^__^!! the new room is almost finished =D i get to put my christmas tree up soon, tho i think my dogs gonna pee on it >=(
and i finally get a hoilday!!! YAY! i totally deserve one after working my ass off this week