Sunday, December 12, 2010

Davie made me dinner tonight ^__^!!!
it was soo yummy! im now very full that i feel sick for eating too much =(
he also bought me some appletiser =D best bf ever!

anyways, lately i've been hanging out with awesome people, who happen to be in my parents perspective as 'good people' not that my parents care bout that stuff.. but i guess it makes a little difference in the friends i choose..

but lately i've been hanging around non smokers! lol and pretty much non drinks too..
i've been hanging with my work mates a lot.. cause we work together and have the same schedule, and its easy to plan things as well.. i love them sooo much ^__^ they are my family..

i've also been hanging with gillian too =D
we went snorkeling today!! it was fun, i got sunburnt on my ass today..
the water was really murky so i wasnt able to take photos well.. but i did get some videos of fishes in..
tho i didnt upload one with a fish in it.. lol


man i've been working 6 days this week... soo tired! think i'll be working 6 days for the next couple of weeks till new years.. i've been so tired lately that everything has been aching.. and im pretty sure that im going to get arthritis soon.. cause my mum got it really early =/ and with all the heavy ice cream and heavy lifting my wrist are going to get fucked..
works also been so busy lately that we've been finishing so late =( but its good! we made so much tips tonight ^__^

but i should b off now..
talk soon!

i also wish for steven to get better.. but this aint a wish blog =(