Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lazy day to the museum

I've been wayy too lazy to blog lately.

But there are quite a few little changes here and there.
- Lana finally graduated
- Dave bought a wii for me, and we've been using the wii fit quite a lot now.
- we just ordered the 5D mark II
- We cancelled our end of year holiday. (thats why we ended up buying the camera instead)

And in my spare time at the moment im trying to organise a charity event and make some cosplay :)

But i'll blog about all that next time.

For now, i shall leave you all with the photos from my trip to the wax museum! :)
Chris brown isn't the only one that hit Rhianna
 The making of wax people.
 Ajay's boyfriend
 After my dad saw these pictures, he asked me to take him to see it one day :)
 We pulled up her dress, her height is a lie!! she was wearing 8'' heels!
god i wanted to steal those shoes
 My girlfriend