Wednesday, August 4, 2010

through the eyes of my fat dog..
teehehe all she thinks about is food ^__^

i went shopping again today and bought dave a shirt and shoes
also bought myself a dress and they gave me a free headband..
the thing with that is that my hairs black.. so i dont exactly need it.. lol does anyone want it???

 also found a deal!!!
4 pack of v!

had chicken parmigiana today from savanas.. yumy!!!

and also made some hamburgers
patties made with mince meat, italian herbs, cheese, pepper and salt.
lettuces, tomatoes, avocado
toasted bread...

we made this in school and it is much yummier to make it with fat patties, so always make the patties around 2cms thick and cook it for longer

Bought myself some hello pandas!! they are so yummy!

also got a free sample sent to my mail today ^__^
Loreal Elvive conditioner =D


watching Chicago at the moment, night!