Tuesday, August 17, 2010

i haven't been as motivated to blog lately as i have been wanting to sleep, laze around and just do nothing..
but since I'm stuck at home with no car i guess I'll make time to blog =)

this is the second week that i have been jobless and its going alright actually.. i haven't been able to go out any time i want and buy food but I'm still able to get a decent dinner for me and a little bit of take away for Dave ^__^

my family friends that i haven't seen for 20 years recently came over from Canada to visit. they have been staying over at Thangs place.. who i haven't seen in so long as well.. and our family have been getting together to party and hang out =)
They asked me if i wanted to go to Canada some time soon and they will take me out and explore America ^__^ i immediately said yes =D and asked if warren can come too..  YAY!

an awesome spontaneous adventure we had one freezing evening was driving all the way to the city at 11pm just to take some photos.
 it was right after our dinner at cookshill hotel where we had the biggest plate of steak for only 10$ (15$ on Fridays and Saturdays)
i heard that they had good desserts there so i ordered myself a berry cheesecake. it tasted like those 2$ frozen cheesecake you get from the supermarkets
it was also karaoke night there too so we were watching everyone there sing songs.. it was so funny because the big guy sang "i will always love you" by Whitney Huston and the little Asian guy sang "TNT" by AC/DC.



we were fiddling around with the camera and exposure which were able to take awesome ghost like shots.
WHICH! then lead to these photos
Gilly was the red light i was the white ^__^ my E looks funny..
and the only thing we were able to think about with 2 colours was pacman.. LOL

i was also able to catch up with Sonjae and her bestie Jessica the other week as well, it was so nice to be able to talk to girls again..
 we were able to try this! the puffy castard thing.. it was really nice.. but it went EVERYWHERE!!

lol after shoe shopping and lingerie shopping with Zak and Jimmy we just sat down at the food court and talked. Jimmy and Zak left a short while after but we sat there for hours just talking that the parking was now payed parking..
we got into the subject of child molesters and rape cause Sonjae had just recently watched "the lovely bones" and we were talking about how that could have easily happened to us.. and sadly enough has happened to the some people around us. Jessica got into talking about how her parents taught her what was wrong and where people werent allowed to touch her... and how she has spoken to one before.. it was so creepy..
so the whole topic has been on my mind.
we left after and decided to fly my new kite!
it was so funny listening to jessica try to tell her parents that we were flying a kite..
i dont think any parent sides mine.. would believe some 20 year olds were doing such a thing.. out of no where.. hhaah
the kite didnt fly too well. it wasnt as windy as it looks.. so it kept falling =(


i've had this idea for a photo in my head recently and i havent been able to take it cause i didnt have enough time to prepare.
but i did it last night while dave was 'studying' *ahem*
With the titles "Who am i?" and "Whats my name?"
its just suppose to be a silly idea for a portrait.. cause u can obviously see who it is.. and my names written everywhere.. and yet i still question myself..
i wrote all the names.. and wrote some backwards cause i was looking into a mirror.. and forgot to write them backwards..
also wasn't able to write left handed backwards neither.. so i got Dave to do my right arm.. and if u notice the big wonky "N" on my arm.. that's daves.. he also wrote his name there some where
it was so much fun just taking random lovos afterwards.. hehe cause i had so much writing on myself..

well i need to call my dad and ask for my car
TALK SOON!