Monday, January 14, 2013

2013

Bahh, i keep telling myself that i should sit the f*ck down on my computer chair, and start typing out my blog entry...
But again, i've been delaying everything, and postponing EVERYTHING!
i think i cancelled on almost all my plans i've made in the past couple of days because all i kept wanting to do lately is dream...

But i thought today will be different..
i will sit down, open up my blog, edit down some photos, and write about how things have been since we've hit 2013..

I guess im still a little bit shocked that its 2013.. well not a little bit.. but like.. in crazy hibernation mode shocked that its 2013.. 
Every year that goes by makes me feel so weird...

Anyways, enough about with my crazy rabblings, i guess i'll just add photos and captions,
cheaters way of blogging ;)
Enjoy!
On new years eve, i was actually able to take the day off, its been the first time in years that i had the new years eve off, so we decided to go to the beach :)
I told my brother about our plans and he decided to join too.
he then told all his friends and we all ended up with 3 cars full of people
And here are our photos from our little trip there.
We had traveled to 4 beaches that day and snorkeled, but we didnt see much.


Because our trip there wasnt 100% satisfying, we decided to go again the following sat :)
This time instead of going to all the other beaches, we stuck at plantation point.

After coming home the beach that day we went over to sheilas place to celebrate kyleens 23rd birthday, and to see sheila! since she had moved back to Qld.
Mannn i love these girlys, they are such amazing people.
we ended up staying there till 3am!! it was so great. i hate that we cant do this that often because everyone has such different lives.

man, i've done so much lately, but i seriously can not be bothered typing it down :(

But i will leave you with my new years resolution.

- Draw more
- Take more photos
- Be more healthier
- Be more creative
- Love more, hate less
- Stop buying heels.. lol..
- Finish a course of some sort
- Travel overseas

And the one i didnt attempt last year, Learn sign language


Chao for now =)