Monday, April 16, 2012

Blast to the past...

How cute is she!!! Maww.. i call her Bun (noodle in viet..)
She is now 8 years old? which makes her 45 in dog years.... 
She still acts like a puppy though.. but that's why shes special :)

Today i was able to hang out with the people that i use to to primary school with.. and they are still as lovely as they use to be :)
Its been about 10 years since we finished primary school.... (Man i feel old...) But honestly, i dont think much has changed.. sides the fact that some people from our primary school got HEAPS prettier, which isnt a bad thing.. Though i feel like such a dumb bum when i hang out with them cause they are all awesomely smart.. without bragging about it neither..
Anyways, its just nice to have friends like this.. i never see them often but when i do we can all talk and get along well.

But there is something i do want to mention.. which I've mentioned so many times already to the people involved in this circle.. but when i was in primary.. there was this one guy that i really liked..
so much that i told my Asian parents that i liked him.. (I'm mentioning again that my parents are Asian... and you know how Asian parents are about boys and stuff... LOL)
Well my mum just loled her ass off when i told her..
but it didn't stop me from liking him. anyways.. i also based/named some characters in my comic after him.. and all that.. (just so it doesn't sound so stalkerish, i named my comic characters after everyone i know.. this guy just happened to be one of my crushes)
Anyways! he ended up leaving in year 5, and my heart was broken.. cause i thought i would never ever see him again.

You know those love stories when the crush goes away..

Well he went away.. >=(

So that's where i thought that story ended...

BUT! at a family picnic... i met these twins, we didnt introduce ourselves to each other.. because both our groups are shy and comfortable with our own groups.. but before we left our parents made us talk to each other..

And i swear i could've had a heart attack right there when they told me who they were..

i seriously can not get over that because it was just so random!! i went on thinking about how i didnt have an ending to the small unrequited love story..
And i cant get over the fact that our parents reunited us as friends :)

I get too passionate about the people in my life.. when i say they mean so much to me, i actually mean it...
i dont think people understand the extent of how much i love my friends.. which often gets me screwed over time and time again..

While at bicentennial park, a black swan flew down out of no where to show off.. =P