Thursday, February 17, 2011

just started to plan my other holiday to Cairns in April =)
and i dont have much to blog about sides how inspired i am at this current moment to take photos and create art.. but i lack a lot of motivation, time and effort..

tomorrow is going to be my first Thursday off work in such a long time! i am excited.. i have no idea how im going to spend my night.. (without spending any money)

im re thinking my life goals and thinking about changing career paths from nothing to events management.. (odd right?) and scuba instructor ^__^.. but one dream at a time.. im thinking of finishing this year of arts then moving on to events.. but i dont know weather or not to force myself to be something i hate and start promoting clubs as a quick way to get into the industry.. (a part of it at least).. but then that would mean im selling out! and going to annoy people O_O! AND ACTUALLY ENJOY CLUBS :O
but it also gives me 2 reasons to do it, cause i wanted to be a club photographer as well..
so im not sure.. it would be awesome to be an events organiser.. i'll look in to it..

ohwells. till next time